Friday, April 29

Weirdness

So this weird thing happened today. I may use it for my Fearblog, I'm not sure.

On my way home, I pass by this very large hedge. And today, as I was passing it by, I heard the voice of a little kid from behind the hedge. Soft, quiet, but it sounded kind of strange, too. And the kid was saying this nonsense line I remember from when I was in elementary school. He was saying it in this sing-song tone:

"One bright day, in the middle of the night, two dead boy's began to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policemen heard the noise, and came to save the two dead boys. If you don't believe me, well it's true, ask the blind man, he saw it all too."

It was the way he said it. I don't know. It was just...strange. I could almost believe that this kid was the Cold Boy - certainly, he could play the Cold Boy in any vlogs we did. However, I didn't try to look over the hedge or catch a glimpse of him, because I was in a hurry to get back to my apartment.

Still: strange. And true.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the boy could be used for a new character? A boy who tells stories to creep you out and then trigger your fear?

    ReplyDelete